We understand that things might change and you might need to take a few months off.
Simply follow these steps and we’ll pause your membership until you’re ready to come back.
You can leave your membership paused for up to 6 months without losing your grandfathered pricing (e.g. if you joined us at $40 per month – then even if the price is $60 per month when you un-pause – you’ll still keep your $40 per month pricing).
If you’re on an Annual Plan – click here to read this important note.
- Login to your account at https://portal.thetechtribe.com
- Click on the “My Tribe Account” link in the left hand menu
- Click on the “Manage My Membership” link
- Choose “Pause My Tribe Membership”
- Be sad that you won’t see us for a while but happy that we’re only a few clicks away if you ever need us
We’ll be waiting for you when you’re ready to un-pause.
Just bear in mind that after 6 months of being on pause, the system will automatically cancel your account (don’t worry – we’ll remind you before the 6 months is up). If the system automatically cancels your account, if you’d like to rejoin the Tribe, you need to sign up again (more details here).
Note: You can only pause your membership once every 2 years.