Unfortunately, at this stage, we don’t offer any sponsorships of the Tribe.
With ~3,300+ members and 120,000+ posts, we realize we are leaving an awful lot of dollars on the table 😭
However, we decided that at this stage of our journey it’s better for us to be completely vendor agnostic so that money doesn’t give us any biases towards (or away) from a particular vendor.
In saying that, here’s a list of other MSP Communities & Thought Leaders that you may want to talk that all have large audiences of MSPs and offer sponsorship packages in various shapes & sizes 👇
- SMBiT Professionals (MSP Association in Australia)
- ASCII (MSP Association in North America)
- Network Group (MSP Association in
- CompTIA (Global MSP Association)
- Karl Palachuk – author of Small Biz Thoughts & associated Podcast
- Robin Robins – founder of Technology Marketing Toolkit
- Richard Tubb – author of Tubblog & host of TubbTalk
- Pete Matheson – host of Not a Business Coach & Pete Matheson Youtube Channels
- Dave Sobel – founder of MSP Radio Network
- Scott Sanders – founder of IT Business Owners Group
- Steve Taylor – founder of Rocket MSP & host of the Rocket MSP Podcast & Show
FYI: The Tech Tribe is not partnered with any of these vendors so do your own Due Diligence when looking to work with them.
If you run a business where you offer sponsorship packages to MSP vendors, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to this page 🤓