Each time we've had a Helpdesk ticket from a Growably user who is unable to use certain parts of the platform, our troubleshooting has found that it was caused by some sort of Security or Privacy tool or plugin in their local environment.
Here's a list of tools that we've found so far that cause problems:
- Avast Anti-Tracking
- Bitdefender Chrome/Edge Plugin
- Fire-Fox Multi Account Containers
(we'll keep this list up date as we get reports of other tools)
If you are using any of these tools, please disable them completely and try again.
If you are using any other Security / Privacy tools, please disable them completely and try again.
If that helps you pinpoint the culprit, then you have two options:
- If the tool has a whitelisting function, add the following URLs to it:
- If the tool doesn't have a whitelisting function, then you may need to consider a more feature-rich tool
If all that still doesn't work, then please run through the following steps:
- Disable all your Plugins and re-retry again (this is worth trying NOT using Incognito mode due to the next Point). This will help isolate if it's a specific plugin.
- Try in Incognito Mode (in case it's a caching issue). NOTE: We have had Incognito Mode cause problems with Growably/High-Level in some scenarios, so this might actually cause additional blank page issues.
- Try again from a different browser (in case it's a browser issue)
- Try again from a different PC / Laptop (in case it's a Security tool or Privacy tool installed on that PC)
- Try again from a different Network (in case it's something like your SASE, SGN, VPN or Corporate Firewall causing it)
- Try again from an iPad or iPhone on GSM to eliminate all of the above
If you've done all that and you're still having no luck, please record a quick Loom video and send it through to [email protected] and we'll take a look.